31 Excuses To Not Run – That’s One Excuse For Each Day
Every day we wake up and decide what we want to do during the next 12 to 16 hours.
Will you decide to run today?
Are you becoming an expert at coming up with excuses to get out of running? We all have them, some of our reasons not to run are funny, some are good excuses for not running, but many are just mental blocks that we can get past. You may be thinking to yourself “I need to go for a run” but “I don’t feel like running anymore.”
This page is dedicated everyone that has an excuse every day not to run.
31 Excuses To Not Run
I asked 31 friends to give me their excuses. 31 excuses for 31 days – you have an excuse for every day of the month. And now you have a little running motivation and some ideas on how to get past those excuses.
- I don’t have a friend to run with and I hate running alone. – Sara
- I want to get more sleep today and running sounds terrible. – Jeff
- I have big boobs and it’s hard to run – Jana
- I am Just Too Tired – Abby
- I don’t have time to run right now – Ryan
- It’s too dark outside to go running – Erin F.
- I have a hangover and can’t run today – Darcy
- Running hurts my knee – Susan
- I don’t have the endurance for running – Genni
- I am clumsy AF – Meaghan
- Disc golf, Rollerblading, Skateboarding is more fun – Brenna, Gavin, Andrew
- I don’t like the level of exertion, I’d rather walk 3 miles than run 1 – Julie
- I don’t make time, it’s too hot, I just want to get home. I’ll get up Saturday or Sunday and go running, I already wake up at 5:30 am to go to work, the list goes on – Paige
- You have to run every day, miss one day and it’s a set back. Dedication and Discipline. – Emily
- I’d rather be wight lifting – Angela
- It’s too hot to run – Cindy
- I just ate – Jeff S.
- Drinking. It’s not a sprint…it’s a marathon – Mike L.
- 20′ x40′ & I would rather play racquetball – Brian B, Robert L.
- No one is chasing me – Carey W.
- Proverbs 28:1 says “The wicked run when no one is chasing them” – Taylor W.
- It hurts my knees, and i can’t breathe without my lungs feeling on fire – Caitlin
- Fresh unopened bag if Doritos calling my name – Brian W.
- I don’t make excuses. I just fucking run – David
- Rule #7: No excuses, play like a champion! – Brennan
- Have you ever seen a runner that looked like they were having ANY fun other than after they have finished – Rich
- I’m old and my knee wouldn’t take it – Ann, Dave B
- I can’t run, I get Shin splints – Dwayne
- Only when I’m sick. Love running. – Sarah D.
- Too tired and don’t have enough time – Netti
- I did hood to coast once, that’s enough running for a lifetime – Connor